November 8, 2013

buables

Finding it difficult to believe we are already in November and less than seven weeks to Christmas.
Where am I going to put the Christmas tree and what am I going to put under it this year, each year it gets harder as they are all grown up and slightly different its at this time of the year I miss the excitement of when they were little.
Trying to get into the spirit of things I thought I might create some Christmas pages and trying to get the Christmas Album to look good, I am amazed at how many photos are missing thought I took some each year,









I used a heat and stick embossing powder which heat sets the glitter on to the chipboard, combined it with texture paste on a stencil to give a little dimension all combined with my leaves, from the die, leafy foliage with left over paper .
 I used papers from the Tis Christmas Collection,Christmas Decorations, and Christmas Flowers
This card I will be teaching at the shop in December

 yes more photos of my daughters dance album





I used
La Blanche stamps available at Meg's Garden
Imaginarium Chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment