July 18, 2013

scrolls and lace

Hi all
well cant believe its the middle of the year already how time flies
I have a layout and some cards to share with you

  A men's card just recently taught at Seriously Scrapbooking using our new collection Top hat and Auto Mobiles

 I had so much fun creating this page of myself and my husband lots of cutting out,  the border is hand embossed and pierced, using parchment tools. the Chipboard scroll has been heat embossed for the words I have used a heat and stick powder then dipped in glitter, very important to secure any glitter on a scrappy page. I have used from our New collection Dreaming in the Meadows, Dreaming in Duck egg Blue and Dreaming in willows.







 this card has been recently taught at seriously Scrapbooking as well, the card base is acetate painted and stamped on





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love all the fussy cutting and layers. The mans card is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete