September 11, 2011

sketch 113

Well yet again I have stayed up late to get this card finished just in time for the Challenge over at Magnolia Down Under
This week we have a sketch

because I am having trouble keeping my eyes open I will keep this short
here is my card


taking photos at night does not pick up every thing on the card
I stamped Tilda with a light shade of Memento ink I find this tecnique difficult to colour in and I am not sure if I like my end result others that I have seen always look lovely
well off to bed for me
good night and good morning
drop on over and have a look at the sketch challenge for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Denise

    Wat een pracht van een kaart.
    Echt schitterend mooi gemaakt.
    Heb verder een fijne zondag.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so fantastic, and the entire card has such a great style! :)

    ReplyDelete