May 22, 2011

Christmas all year round

Christmas in May
Well my first Christmas card for this year does not look very traditional but here in Australia our Christmas's are normally warm so this is a combination of every thing, as I have made this in May for our challenge over at Magnolia Down Under. If I can keep this up I should be organized by Christmas.
The papers are from the new Collection Couture how versatile are these will fit with a lot of themes Drop on by to Megs Garden to have a look at the new very Exciting range Couture



Merry Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Denise :)

    Oh, this Tilda is a fav of mine (I can´t belive it, I seem to have sooo many ;))
    Love your colouring and again those papers are amazing!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your cards Denise, your papers are soooo detailed, absolutely stunning !!!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your papers look stunning with this card. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete